Terms & Conditions
Unevers.com, (the "Website") is a Website and service company owned by eCars BG Ltd and operated by eCars BG Ltd group of companies (collectively known as "eCars," “group”, "we", "our", or "us").
These General Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") govern the terms by which you may use and access the Website and/or any services provided therein. By accessing or using the Website and any service or product provided through the Website (the "Service"), you hereby represent, warrant and undertake that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement thereby making them a binding agreement between you and us, whether or not you are a registered user of our Website.
This Agreement applies to each visitor, user, and others who access or use the Website and/or Goods ("User(s)").
You alone are responsible for all the Data of your transmission to Unevers and the resulting consequences. You agree to not use the Service to:
- Transmit any Data or content to Unevers whose reproduction would mean a violation of copyright or other intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Use any offered online service of Unevers for pornographic, immoral, dishonest or illegal purposes. The use of the Service offered by Unevers for publishing or other circulation of material with pornographic, punishable or other dishonest or illegal content is prohibited. Equally, the circulation of material of anti-constitutional, extremist and/or forbidden groups is prohibited. The disregard of this Agreement by you or a third party, who has used the Service with your permission, may lead to your immediate disqualification from use of or access to the Service. Unevers reserves the right to claim for compensation on an indemnity basis in connection with violation of the Agreement.
- Run any advertising or send any chain letters.
- Send Data to Unevers which contains software, applications, programs or "viruses" which damage or limit the functionality of the hardware or software of Unevers or that of other participants.
- Give false or unclear information or register oneself under a false identity when registering.
- Defame or in any other way harass other participants.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Unevers Service, nor to any data, network or system whatsoever.
- Interfere with Unevers' network comprising the Website.
- Conduct activities which violate the privacy or property rights of others.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way.
All Content published by Unevers on the Website (apart from User-submitted Content), including, without limitation, images, photographs, graphics, animations, videos, audio and text (the "Website Content") are owned by Unevers and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property or other proprietary rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Website and any Service you obtain no rights in the Website Content, or any part thereof. Copying and/or amending all or part of the Website Content, particularly for commercial or advertising use requires the prior written permission of Unevers. The making or amending of copies (either saved or printed) of opinions, reviews or other statements for personal and not commercial use is permitted provided that legends or other references will not be falsified or deleted. Any other copying, amending, distribution or publication of Website Content without the prior written permission of Unevers is prohibited.
Protection of trade marks
The "Unevers" marks and logos are trademarks eCars BG Ltd. The use or the display of these trademarks without explicit written permission of Unevers is prohibited. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any right or license to use any of the “Unevers” marks without the prior explicit written consent of eCars BG Ltd.
Eligibility to Use our Service
You may not use the Service if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Unevers, or (b) you are a person barred from using the Service under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Service. Subject to applicable law, Unevers may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time.
Links to Other Websites
Restriction of Liability
Unevers uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information available on the Website is accurate at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that such information will be fault-free and we cannot be responsible for services offered by us as agents for third parties or for any aspect of the relationship between you and that third party. Unevers does not assume liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of any listed Service. Without derogating from the foregoing, it is agreed and understood that the Website and Service are provided on an "As Is" and "with all faults" basis, and without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied.
Unevers further makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any product or service referred to on the Website. Unevers makes no warranty that the Service will meet your expectations, or that data and content obtained through Website and any Service will be accurate, reliable or current, or that the Service will be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. Whilst we will endeavor to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them, you acknowledge and agree that use of the Service is at your own discretion and sole risk.
You expressly understand and agree that Unevers shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if unevers has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Website or any Service;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or
- Any other matter relating to the service. This Restriction of Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Please report any violations of the terms of this Agreement using our Contact Us form.
Modifications to the Service and to this Agreement
Unevers reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. You agree that Unevers shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. In addition, Unevers may modify the terms of this Agreement at any time. If we do make changes to the terms of this Agreement, we will post the amended version of this Agreement on the Website. We encourage you to frequently visit our Website to determine if any changes to this Agreement have been implemented. For ease of determining if any changes have been made we shall post the date the Agreement was last changed on the top of the page. Your continued use of the Service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to any of these terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Republic of Bulgaria, without regards to its conflict of laws principles, and any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be brought exclusively before the courts of the Republic of Bulgaria. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this clause shall limit the right of Unevers to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written approval of Unevers.
Unevers may assign this Agreement in whole or in part at its discretion. The English language version of this Agreement shall be the prevailing version in the event of any discrepancy between any translated versions of this Agreement.
(c) 2010-2018 eCars.bg All rights reserved. The opinions posted on Unevers are the responsibility of their authors and are in no way an expression of the views of Unevers and/or the eCars.bg group of companies.
Last updated: May 21, 2018